Privacy- and cookie Statement MCXess B.V.
This privacy- and cookie statement was most recently revised on 1 February 2018.
Via our website, personal data is collected, and cookies are used. As MCXess, we respect the privacy of the visitors of our website, and ensure your personal data to be handled confidential. Therefore, personal data collected by us, is being carefully processed and secured, in accordance with the requirements for the processing of
personal data laid down in privacy legislation.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To grant access to our website;
- To use the different features of our website;
- Entering into and executing agreements relating to our services;
- To have conversations with you via our online support function;
- To answer questions via our FAQ;
- To contact you, in case you requested us to do so;
- To offer a login and/or registration function to use our services;
- To gain insight in the use of our website;
- To improve and evaluate our website and services;
- To personalise the content on our website and the internet offer on the basis of your interests and click and surf behaviour, by displaying advertisements that fit your interests.
We will not process your personal data for other than the above-mentioned purposes, unless you have given consent in advance for this or we may or must do so based
on the law.
Categories of personal data
We will process the following personal data for the in this privacy- and cookie statement mentioned purposes:
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Cookie ID;
- Location of a number (for as far as this is personal data);
- Any personal data that you enter as content of a message or as content of an attachment to an application
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary in order to achieve the purposes as named within this privacy- and cookie statement.
The provision of personal data to third parties
We will not provide your data to third parties if you have not given your consent, unless this is necessary for performing the agreement you have concluded with us or is allowed or required by law.
We take appropriate security measures to limit and prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. We ensure that only authorized people have access to your personal data, that access to your personal data is being controlled and that our security measures are frequently audited. Besides this, we use SSL-certificates to transfer your communication and personal data safely.
When you visit our website for the first time, a pop-up is displayed indicating that if you click any further, you accept the cookies and plugins. The moment you click on our website, you give us your consent to use all cookies and plugins as described in the pop-up and this cookie statement. You are free to disable cookies using your browser. Please keep in mind that our website may not work optimally.
- To enable the functionality of our website and to protect our website (technical or functional cookies);
- To generate overall statistics and gain insight into the use of our website by the public to optimise our website and services (analytics cookies);
- To personalise the content on our website and the internet offer on the basis of your interests and click and surf behaviour, by displaying advertisements that fit your interests (targeting/marketing cookies);
- To offer the online support function and to offer the FAQ (customer interaction cookies).
- To facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC.cloud services to process & cache your data temporarily. Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.
For the above-mentioned purposes, we use the following cookies:
- Cookie Consent
- Double Click
- GA Audiences
- Google Adwords Conversion
- Google Analytics
- Google Dynamic Remarketing
- Google Tag Manager
- LiteSpeed Cache
- Customer interaction
- Site response
Enabling, disabling and deleting cookies
You can prevent the placement of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Besides this, most cookies have an expiration date. This means, that they will automatically expire after a certain period and no longer register any data concerning your visit of the website. Another option is to remove the cookies manually before the expiration data. More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using your browser’s Help feature.
Third party websites
This privacy- and cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that such third parties handle your personal data carefully and securely. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of their websites before you make use of the websites.
Your right of access, correction, portability, limitation, objection and removal
You have the right to request access to, correction of, portability, limitation, objection against further processing or removal of your data. You send a request, to practice your rights, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or contacting us by phone via 003185-0014522.
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to provide proper proof of your identity. If you want to inspect personal data linked to a cookie, you should include a copy of the relevant cookie with your request, which you can find in your browser settings.
Changes to our privacy- and cookie statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy- and cookie statement. Changes will be published on this website. We recommend that you check this statement regularly, so that you are informed of any changes.
If you have any complaints about the manner we handle your personal information, you can contact us via the contact details on our contact page. Based on privacy legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data against our processing of your personal data, for example if we have not handled your complaint to your satisfaction.
For the Netherlands is the Personal Data Authority which you can contact.
In case you, after reading our privacy- and cookie statement, still have questions and/or suggestions you can contact us via the below stated contact data.
Company: MCXess B.V.
Address: Suikersilo-Oost 1
City: 1165 MS Halfweg, The Netherlands
KvK-number: 52963284 (Dutch Chamber of Commerce number)