Premium Rate Numbers
Generate revenue by setting an appropriate call rate and make sure your business is optimally reachable. With a premium rate number you increase the threshold
for less serious callers.
A Premium Rate Number is:
- A source of revenue
- A reliability image for your company
- Possible at various rates
- National deployable
- Threshold increase for non-serious callers
In addition to business service numbers, MCXess also offers other service numbers. You can decide what the consumer pays and thus what you earn or which costs
you compensate. It is required to state the costs in advance for payment numbers.
Determine the rate for a paid number. Bill the rate per call or per minute.
Combine a premium rate number with one of our customer communication packages:
Basic = change the destination online
- Comprehensive reporting of inbound and outbound conversations
- Diverting all your calls to any fixed or mobile phone number
- Manage your user data and company data online
Smart = dealing your calls during your opening hours
- Leaves a professional impression behind
- Place the caller in the waiting queue while all your employees are busy
- Give the possibility to leave a message if you are closed
Pro = evaluate the quality using Call Recording
- Greets your caller with an adjustable welcome text
- Blocking numbers, don't waste time on tease callers
- Monitor both your waiting queue and extensions
Custom = real time monitor for inbound traffic, your agents and waiting queue
- Offers the caller a selection menu
- Part reporting in a fixed frequency with your team
- Create your own library for sounds
Each country decides which prefix (s) they use. Check our order page for specific number types.