A 0900 number with consumer tariff € 1, per call, which can be used for customer contact and the full amount is donated to charity organizations.
Charity Call is a socially driven, non-profit organization that supports organizations focused on a better, cleaner, fairer and more sustainable world. Charity Call
supports the work of existing charities organizations and does the fund raising through the offer of VAT free 0900 numbers.
Charity Call is a foundation in which consumers, business and government contribute to supporting charity organizations. In this way, everyone contributes to the
structural funding of global non-profit organizations and contribute to a more promising and sustainable world.
How it works?
- Charity Call offers via MCXess, 0900 numbers to companies for customer contact.
- These companies can offer the Charity Call number next to their existing number.
- Consumers can decide if they call the (local) number (at local rate) or the Charity Call number and donate € 1, to charity.
- The donations obtained through these numbers are donated to Charity Call.
- Charity Call returns the revenue to existing charity organisations with the ANBI status and CBF brand. Charity Call has selected about 20 existing charities.
- You do not pay setup and monthly fee for the 0900 number. The traffic and administration fees will be charged.
- You get a widget that shows online real-time how much money has been donated to the charity. This widget can be placed on your website.
- More information can be found at Charitycall.nl
After ordering a Charity Call Number, you will receive the widget in your email with instructions on how to place it on your website.