The Benefits of a National Number
- One number for your organisation
- Local call charges for your customers
- Reachable from abroad
- Not geographically linked to your location
Easy to order: Manage and deploy your national company number online.
With a national number, your company is always easy to contact, even from abroad with the added benefit of allowing your business to relocate without the need to switch number.
A national number can be used in combination with
one of our customer communication packages:
- Route calls to any worldwide telephone number or SIP address
- Comprehensive reporting for all your calls
- Fully self-service and online management
Manage your business opening hours to improve customer satisfaction
- Customisable welcome text to greet your caller
- Saves you time by automatically blocking hoax/sales callers
- Get voicemails in your email address
Add intelligence to call routing
- Agent management tool to coordinate availability
- Route customers to the appropriate departments and agents
- Use Call Recording for quality evaluation and agents training
The possibilities are endless
- Ready to use templates
- Multiple routing options for your calls
- Share reports with your team in a fixed frequency
A national number is an ideal option if you
are located in several places.
Global reachability in over 150 countries
Looking for other number types?
No costs for the customer, national coverage, useable from any device and a professional look. Ideal for supporting national campaigns.
Geographical numbers provide your caller with a comfortable feeling. Your company is nearby and internationally accessible. Easy to switch to any number you want.
Premium Rate Number
Professional national numbers that allows you to generate revenue for the telephone services provided. Charges can be set per call or minute.
Accessible free of charge with the same telephone number in several countries, gives your business a multi-national image
A virtual mobile number can be used with a routing package. Constant reachability.