Custom provides you with an engineering tool containing all thinkable call routing features. All the features provided in Basic, Complete and Advanced are available, and more exclusive features such as the ability to incorporate other systems (such as CRM) into your flow via XML-RPC.
With Custom you will be able to take any of these features and build your unique flow. Simply take the features from the feature library and place them in a tree to build you flow. Custom enables you to build as many flows with as many numbers as you like, the monthly fee is all inclusive.
This is an ideal solution for companies in need of highly specialised call flows. These flows can be build by you or you can have our engineers build it for you for an additional fee.
With the Custom Package the possibilities are endless.
More than 18 predefined reports that cover all types of management information.
Create your own reports. Combine default available variables or define your own.
Share reports on set frequencies with your team. Get everybody involved.
Real-time monitor inbound traffic, your agents and the queue.
Create your own library of destinations and organise them in groups to be used in any flow.
Create your own library of audio files to be used in any call flow.
Portal for agents to set their availability.
Central library of weekplans and calendar's to be used in any flow.
Assign one or more of your numbers to any of the Custom flows.
Define and manage tables of information which canbe used in flows (e.g. a postal code list)
Manage user and their rights.
Play any audio from your library
Follow a branche to the left or right, based on:
- Current date
- Day of the week
- Compare to list
- Time of day
- System variable
Connect to an external system based on:
Ask DTMF input from a caller
Offer a menu to a caller
Forward the call with the following parameters:
- Play audio to caller
- Connect to an agent group
- Connect dynamically to an agent group
- What number to show to call receiver
- How long to try the destination
- If and how the call should be recorded
- Queue options (music, position, extra audio)
- Play audio to call receiver
Record short audio message from the caller
Save a variable for later use (e.g. reporting)
Send an e-mail with defineable content (e.g. recorded audio or a variable)
Counter which is set per variable time period
Counter which is set per variable time period
Jump to an other flow and when finished back again
End the call and flow
The Consulting Group template is available as one of the examples in the Custom Package, this pre-built flow allows for an organization to provide their services by phone. The consulting features can be provided through any type of phone or number, for example using one of our premium-rate numbers.
Looking for consult, most customers will look for support, comfort and advice. Many first-time callers are often not completely aware of what it is they are actually looking for, let alone which of your consultants to talk with. Your frequent callers may have their preferred consultants. Consulting Group allows your callers to select the consultant of their choice and will help your consultants built a relationship with their callers.
When calling your service, callers will get a warm welcome via your personal welcome message and get a menu to choose how they would like to be connected to a consultant. The caller gets reassured they have called the right number. Via the agent availability XML it is possible to show which agents are available at this moment, so the caller can even select a consultant before calling. The callers gets 3 options to choose from so every caller can follow their preferred path:
1. Get connected to a random consultant: When a caller is new to the consultancy service he or she might just want to talk to someone as soon as possible. He wants to be helped, not add another problem to the plate.
2. Get connected to a specific consultant: A repeat caller might have built a relationship with a specific consultant. Follow up on a previous conversation, or he might have found a specific consultant via a profile on a website. In that case under option 2, the caller can submit the code of that consultant and gets connected right away. In case the consultant is busy or not logged on, the caller will be notified and can make another choice.
3. Listen to consultant introduction messages: In option 3 the caller can listen to a carrousel of audio messages in which available agents (consultants) explain their specialism. The caller can skip through the audio messages and select one to be connected to. So with Consult Group a caller will always be connected to the most suitable consultant as soon as possible and find the support needed.
Agent Management: The Consulting Group template comes default with 50 consultant accounts. You can add or remove as many as you need. Share one account with every consultant and they are ready to start.
Consultant Introduction message: It is important to have good introductory messages available for each consultant. That is the consultant’s business card. Each consultant will be able to record- and re-record their own message as many times as possible. Keep it up to date with the latest skills and what is going on in the world.
Consultant availability: Each consultant will have their own login account. With that account a consultant will be able to set his or her availability at any time. ConsultCarrousel will route callers automatically based on the availability.
Online status visibility: Your consultants have their introduction message for callers to the ConsultCarrousel. But you are also able to create a website where each of your consultants can promote themselves and with the real-time XML feed from the ConsultCarrousel you are able to show website visitors which of the consultants are available on the phone at that very moment. Have your web developer integrate the XML feed into your website and the logged on agents have additional promotion available.
The Customer Satisfaction Survey is one of the templates available in Custom. It is a prebuild flow which can be used as a starting point for your own flow or as an example / inspiration for your own creation.
Immediately address topics of importance, rather than waste time and valuable resources on areas of little or no concern.
• Compare results. Surveys results provide a snapshot of the attitudes and behaviours – including thoughts, opinions, and comments – about your target survey population. This valuable feedback is your baseline to measure and establish a benchmark from which to compare results over time.
The Customer Satisfaction Survey is a flow which enables you to gather Performing customer surveys can provide valuable input for your roadmap and customer service organisation. This is why surveys are important:
• Uncover the answers. In a non-intimidating survey environment, you will learn about what motivates survey respondents and what is important to them, and gather meaningful opinions, comments, and feedback. A non-intimidating survey environment is one that best suits the privacy needs of the survey respondent. Respondents are more likely to provide open and honest feedback in a more private survey method. Methods such as online surveys, paper surveys, or mobile surveys are more private and less intimidating than face-to-face survey interviews or telephone surveys.
• Evoke discussion. Give your survey respondents an opportunity to discuss important key topics. Communicate with your respondents about your survey topic. This allows you to dig deeper into your survey, and can incite topics related to your survey within a broader perspective.
• Base decisions on objective information. Conducting surveys is an unbiased approach to decision-making. Don’t rely on “gut feelings” to make important business decisions. You can collect unbiased survey data and develop sensible decisions based on analysed results. By analysing results, you can feedback from your callers. You can ask multiple choice questions, questions with ratings or open questions for which the caller can leave an audio message. Take a number and request your target group to call to leave a review, or add this flow to the end of a normal flow. When callers are already on the line, they can complete the survey after they have spoken to one of your agents.
The caller is doing you a favour with taking the survey. So clarity and efficiency in the caller experience is key. The flow is as follows:
First a welcome message is played. This should be a clear, to-the-point and friendly message welcoming the caller and short to the point instructions how to take the survey. Try to avoid lengthy explanations and above all commercial messages.
2. Ask the questions
There are 3 types of questions available to offer your caller:
1. Multiple choice: Offer a couple of options and ask the caller to make a choice by pressing the corresponding number.
2. Rating: Ask the caller to rate the performance of a topic
3. Open question: Ask the caller to leave an audio message
The template has default the following sequence (but can be adjusted to any preferred sequence):
Question 1: Multiple choice
Question 2: Rating
Question 3: Multiple choice
Question 4: Rating
Question 5: Multiple choice
Question 6: Rating
Question 7: Open
3. Close the survey
The survey ends with an audio message to thank the caller for their participation.
All the results of the survey will be available in a report. All the results per call are presented in a single row. Whether the questions are multiple choice, ratings or open
questions. The report is downloadable for further analysis and the audio files are click to play.
And you are ready to make reasoned decisions.